Sunday, July 8, 2007

Surf’s up and I got bitten

I finally got to try out my newly acquired board today on decent waves. Things went well, the board seems to be far easier to catch waves on and I actually managed to stand up today.



Here's one of the least successful drop ins. That's my board, I'm somewhere under water cursing the sea, saltwater, sand and surfboards.



The most alarming part of the day however when was while I was wading out in the waves. About waist deep in water I suddenly got a horrible wriggly sharp sensation on my foot – I got pincered by a crab. Reacting with a very swift shake of my foot and a embarrassingly girly yelp I’ve discovered I’m actually a bit soft.

Here's the evidence:

Article 1: Laceration caused by crab, outside of right foot.

1 comment:

Paul said...

prawns dont bite !! its not like your at silecroft trying to avoid jelly fish