Wednesday, November 7, 2007

Half Day

Took the afternoon yesterday for a bit of 'me time'.

First was a trip to Muizenberg for a surf which worked out well. Every session sees some small improvement and although I'm still on the hire boards it still a lot of fun. In the back of my mind is still Mr white and his 4 rows of sharp teeth, so the frigid waters of the UK are looking more and more appealing.

Second board sport of the day was a skate session over as Fishhoek at one of the sketchiest homemade skateparks going. Still fun though, althouhg in my 9 years of skating little has improved but a lot gone missing. Still, Ollies, Boardslides and the occasional Pop Shuvit are still fun.. Plus seeing kids faces which essential read "Who's this guy? He looks too old to be that bad at Ollieing up a kerb". Safe to say, I'm not down with the kids anymore.

No comments: