Saturday, August 25, 2007

Beware Baboons

Out for the day with Mell and James we came across a bunch of Baboons having their photos taken. So we pulled the car over and pitched in. Once we were out of the car one of the Baboons started to run over to me and Mell and which point we promptly made for the car leaving Nicky and James. Once we were in the car the 'cheeky monkey' made a jump for the open window which we promptly closed but then to our utter, utter surprise he just slung open the pasenger door and hopped in.... I was sat in the drivers side and I like to think that me and the Baboon had a moment where he and me were sat in there like Bonnie and Clyde. I think he gave me the look that said 'get out of the car, i'm in charge' - I promptly got the hell out of the car and which point he rifled through the CD's but found nothing good.

Actually quite a scary situation really - being hijacked by a Baboon.

1 comment:

Paul said...

just as i thought.....baboons have a better taste in music than you !!!